Updated: Jun 20
Top 5 things I learned my first month on Youtube + resource list and links
In this Channel Update I'm sharing the Top 5 things I learned my first month on YouTube and sharing a bunch of resources and links below. If you're a Youtube newbie like me or want to learn how to start a YouTube channel in 2020, I hope this will help you, as I've consolidated a lot of the wisdom I gained from other amazing creators here on the platform. Click here to view the full video on my YouTube channel and get the complete resource list and links. A partial list is below.
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
Trello - https://trello.com
Asana - https://asana.com/
Editing software - iMovie (apple only), Camtasia, Filmora, Olive, Movavi, Wevideo
🎬 MY GEAR:
○ My videocamera (tablet) - https://amzn.to/33dObhM
○ External microphone - https://amzn.to/3hG5r3s
○ Tripod & BT remote - https://amzn.to/2X8jCqh
○ Studio lights - https://amzn.to/3fcZ2Li
○ External hard drive - https://amzn.to/310UlR1
○ Graphics tablet/pen - https://amzn.to/2X90tVa
○ My laptop - https://amzn.to/316sYDQ
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week! I help your ideas take flight!